- Registered on: 02/09/2010
- Last connection: 07/05/2012
Reported issues: 7
- 05:45 pm Centreon-Core Enhancement #3079 (Assigned): Limited Administrator
- I would like to request a few new options for the ACLs in Centreon.
We are currently testing deployment of Centre...
- 05:18 pm Centreon-Core Bug #1732: Sceduled Downtime and Metrics
- Enhancement #1672 has resolved this issue.
- 08:10 pm Centreon-Core Enhancement #2214 (Closed): Unable to set recurring monthly downtime
- In Nagios we were able to set recurring monthly downtime by editing the timeperiods.cfg file (we changed the check or...
- 11:44 pm Centreon-Core Bug #1732 (New): Sceduled Downtime and Metrics
- If a server was on scheduled downtime when it went down, it still shows up as having been offline in Reporting. We h...
- 08:48 pm Centreon-Core Enhancement #1672: Scheduled Downtime and Reporting
- jon rhodes wrote:
> If a server was on scheduled downtime when it went down, it still shows up as having been offlin...
- 08:08 pm Centreon-Core Enhancement #1672 (Closed): Scheduled Downtime and Reporting
- If a server was on scheduled downtime when it went down, it still shows up as having been offline in Reporting.
- 10:35 pm Centreon-Core Enhancement #1577 (New): Export Report to PDF
- The graphs from the Reporting Dashboard are part of the reason I was able to get Centreon approved by management.
- 05:49 pm Centreon-Core Enhancement #1575 (Closed): Grouping Host Groups on Monitoring Services Page
- It would be nice if the Host Groups would stay grouped together instead of splitting up over multiple pages.
- 05:30 pm Centreon-Core Enhancement #1574 (Assigned): Reporting Sort
- For the Reporting Dashboard it would be very helpful to sort by Host Name, by Percentage Up/Down (%), and by number o...
- 10:08 pm Centreon-Core Enhancement #1506: Add a downtime to all members of a hostgroup
- Cédric Temple wrote:
> It would be nice if someone could add a downtime to all members of a hostgroup. This downtime...
Also available in: Atom