Right on files during install
|Assignee:||Matthieu Kermagoret||% Done:|
|Category:||-||Estimated time:||4.00 hours|
|Target version:||1.2.0||Spent time:||-|
Hi,During install process, could you directly add good right (644 apache_user:apache_user) on :
- ./etc folder
#1 Updated by Matthieu Kermagoret about 3 years ago
- Target version set to 1.3.0
We unfortunately cannot do that, as Centreon Engine has (and shouldn't have) any knowledge about Apache.
What is done right now :
- etc folder is chowned to 1) WITH_USER if specified 2) root otherwise
- files are not chowned to any special user
- files are not chmoded and IMHO they shouldn't, as it is controlable through umask
What need to be changed :
- files under etc should be chowned to either WITH_USER or root
Will be done in the 1.2 branch.